The magazine appears since 2004.
The magazine is registered by Federal Surveillance Service for Compliance with the Legislation in Mass Media and Cultural Heritage Protection. The certificate on registration of ПИ No. ФС77-63555 of October 30, 2015.
Subscription index of Rospechat: 65039
The magazine appears 12 times a year.
Editor-in-chief: Konotopov M.V., Dr.Econ.Sci., prof.
Founder: JSC RuScience [ООО "Русайнс"].
117218, Moscow, Kedrova St., 14, building 2
Abdikeev Niyaz Mustyakimovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Deputy Pro-Rector for Research (Finuniversitet);
Ageev Oleg Alekseevich, doctor of technical sciences, prof., Member of corr. RAS, Director of the Scientific and Educational Center of the Southern Federal University "Nanotechnology"; [ORCID ID: 0000-0003-1755-5371]
Baksheev Dmitry Semenovich, doctor of technical sciences, prof., (Vice-president of RIA);
Velichko Evgeny Georgievich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof., Prof. Department of Building Materials and Materials Science (NIU MGSU);
Gusev Boris Vladimirovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Corresponding Member. RAS (President of RIA); [Researcher ID: J-3271-2017]
Demyanov Anatoly Alekseevich, Doctor of Economics (Deputy Director of the Transport Safety Department of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation);
Dobshits Lev Mikhailovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof., Prof. Department of Building Materials and Technology (RTH (MIIT));
Egorov Vladimir Georgievich, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Doctor of Economics, Professor, First Deputy. Director (Institute of CIS countries);
Konotopov Mikhail Vasilievich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Academician-Secretary (RIA); [ORCID ID: 0000-0002-6750-5834]
Kondrashchenko Valery Ivanovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof., Prof. Department of Building Materials and Technology (RTH (MIIT));
Levin Yuri Anatolyevich, Doctor of Economic Sciences, prof. (MGIMO); [Researcher ID: E-6019-2014]
Levin Boris Alekseevich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof. (Rector of MIIT);
Lozhkin Vitaly Petrovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof. (Technological Institute of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete);
Meshalkin Valery Pavlovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof., Acad. RAS, Head of the Department of Logic and Economic Informatics (DI Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology);
Polyakov Vladimir Yurievich, doctor of technical sciences, prof., Prof. department bridges and tunnels (RTH (MIIT));
Rusanov Yuriy Yurievich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, (Plekhanov Russian Power Academy);
Saurin Vasily Vasilyevich, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, prof. (Institute of Problems of Mechanics named after AY Ishlinsky of the Russian Academy of Sciences)
Silvestrov Sergey Nikolaevich, Doctor of Economic Sciences, prof., Hon. economist of the Russian Federation, head. Department of World Economy and International Business (Finno-Universitet); [ORCID ID: 0000-0002-7678-1283]
Sokolova Julia Andreevna, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Rector (Institute of Economics and Business); [ORCID ID: 0000-0002-2576-6710]
Chelnokov Vitaly Vyacheslavovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences (RIA)
Palenius Ari, professor, director of the Kerava campus of the University of Applied Sciences Laurea (Finland)
June Guang, prof., Deputy. Dean of the Institute of Economics and Business Administration, Beijing University of Technology (China) [ORCID ID: 0000-0002-9784-8125]
Kafarov Vyacheslav V., Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof. Universidad Industrial de Santander (Colombia) http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2698-4621
Lai Desheng, Professor, Dean of the Institute of Economics and Business Administration, Beijing University of Technology (China) [ORCID ID: 0000-0002-5957-3191]
Marek Voczochka, Professor, Rector of the Techno-Economic Institute in the Czech Budejovice (Czech Republic) [ORCID ID: 0000-0001-9923-7814]
She Grazhyna Rakauskiene, prof., University of. Mykolas Romeris (Lithuania)
Valinurova Liliya Sabikhovna, doctor of economic sciences, prof. (BashGU) [ORCID ID: 0000-0002-6771-9728];
Glushko Andrey Nikolaevich, Ph.D. First Deputy Director (SIC "Kurchatov Institute" -IREA);
Dinets Darya Alexandrovna, Ph.D., Assoc. (IGPS);
Kabakova Sofya Iosifovna, Doctor of Economic Sciences, prof. (IMEI named after AS Griboedov);
Kasayev Boris Sultanovich, Doctor of Economic Sciences, prof. (Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation); [ORCID ID: 0000-0002-2927-8044]
Kasyanov Gennady Ivanovich, doctor of technical sciences, prof., Hon. dejat. Science of the Russian Federation, (Kuban State Technical University); [ORCID ID: 0000-0001-9848-7715]
Lavrenov Sergey Yakovlevich, d.polit.n., Prof. (Institute of CIS countries); [ORCID ID: 0000-0002-2939-0845]
Larionov Arkadiy Nikolaevich, Doctor of Economic Sciences, prof., Gene. Director (LLC "Research Center" Strategy "); [ORCID ID: 0000-0001-9706-5131]
Nosova Svetlana Sergeevna, Doctor of Economic Sciences, prof. (NNIU MEPhI); [ORCID ID: 0000-0002-7507-0842]
Sulimova Elena Aleksandrovna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Assoc. (RGU named after GV Plekhanov); [ORCID ID: 0000-0003-3975-6799]
Tikhomirov Nikolai Petrovich, Doctor of Economic Sciences, prof., Hon. dejat. Science of the Russian Federation, Head of the department (Plekhanov Russian Power Academy); [Researcher ID: L-6644-2017]
Turgel Irina Dmitrievna, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Deputy Director for Science of the Higher School of Economics and Management, FGAOU VU "UrFU im. the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin ";
Shapkarin Igor Petrovich, Ph.D., Assoc. (FGBOU VO "MSUDT")
Yudenkov Yuri Nikolaevich, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Assoc., (Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov)
RULES OF PUBLICATION OF SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES
1. The author, sending to the address of the editorial office of the Innovations and Investments magazine (further – the Edition) the publications, grants to the Edition the right of use of the works (materials) which are selected by edition, the next ways:
- to reproduce materials;
- to extend materials;
- to bring materials to the general attention, including on the Internet;
- to import copies of materials.
The specified rights are granted by the author to the Edition in the territory of the whole world from the moment of placement of material on the site and before the termination of period of validity of an exclusive right to materials according to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. The scientific articles which received a positive expert assessment are published as a rule, no later than half a year from the moment of receipt of the manuscript in edition.
3. For the publication of manuscripts the payment isn't raised from graduate students (graduateds in a military academy) and other authors.
4. Placement in manuscripts of materials of advertizing character without coordination with edition isn't allowed.
RULES OF SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS BY AUTHORS
1. For publication in the Innovations and Investments magazine (further – the Magazine) the scientific articles and reviews answering to subject of the magazine are accepted.
2. Manuscripts of publications and the materials attached to them are presented in the Edition by authors by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
3. The manuscript is submitted in Russian in one of the following formats rtf, doc, docx. Registration parameters: the sheet A4 size, all fields on 20 mm, orientation of the page – book, a font – Times New Roman; a font size – 14 pt; a line spacing – one-and-a-half; arrangement of transfers – automatic; alignment of the text – on width; a space of the first line of the paragraph – 1,25 cm.
It isn't recommended to use the kerning (rarefied or the condensed font), interlinear and nadstrochny symbols shouldn't be applied out of formulas.
Surnames (except the first letter and initials of authors) are carried out by capital letters, settle down on the right and from above from the name of work and are aligned to the right. Academic statuses and academic degrees of authors are carried out by capital letters and settle down in the line below.
According to requirements of VAK of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation it is necessary to specify a position and a place of work, and also the e-mail address or other type of communication with the author which will be published on the website. If at article it is some authors, the listed data are specified for each of them.
The name of article (except the first letter) are carried out by capital letters.
The data specified in item 3 are carried out in the Russian and English languages.
Bibliographies of article are translated also translated into English.
It isn't recommended to apply difficult registration of tables: various frame, association and splitting cells, etc.
In case of need their uses are recommended to be made out the table in the form of drawing.
Signatures of illustrations, headings of tables, formulas, footnotes, links to literature are made out in text form according to state standard specification.
4. Article has to terminate in a bibliography (the list of the used sources) in which only bibliographic links which occur in the manuscript are specified. The list is made out according to "GOST P 7.0.5-2008. National standard of the Russian Federation. System of standards according to information, library and to publishing. Bibliographic link. General requirements and rules of drawing up". [«ГОСТ Р 7.0.5-2008. Национальный стандарт Российской Федерации. Система стандартов по информации, библиотечному и издательскому делу. Библиографическая ссылка. Общие требования и правила составления».]
5. As a rule, the volume of article has to be not less than 0,3 items of l. (12 - 14 thousand signs) and no more than 1,0 items of l. (40 thousand signs).
6. The manuscripts sent to edition have to pass updates, editing, and also obligatory internal and external reviewing.
7. Edition of the Edition leaves for itself the right to refuse consideration of the manuscript which isn't meeting the above requirements, thus it doesn't return the manuscript, but notifies the author on causes of failure (orally or by e-mail).
PROVISION ON PUBLISHING ETHICS
The Activity of the magazine is based on ethical norms and recommendations, published on the website https://publicationethics.org/ (Committee on Publishing Ethics), according to which:
- on the basis of a common approach to examinations the Editorial Board is solely responsible for the content and quality of published material;
- decision on acceptance of articles for publication is based on objective arguments: the original of the text, the scientific relevance, the novelty of the material, the reliability of the statistical data and the results of the research, on the relevant articles according to the profile of the magazine; taking into consideration objective reasons.
- Editorial staff is solely responsible and has the authorities to reject or to accept an article for publication and should not have a conflict of interests with the materials that are rejected or accepted for publication;
- Editorial staff must be convinced that all published materials in the journal or all research papers correspond to internationally accepted ethical standards;
- Editorial staff continuously monitors the maintenance of ethic rules and the selection of articles by magazine employees and reviewers; it ensures the confidentiality of materials submitted to the editor till the moment of their publication;
- Editorial staff is constantly working to improve the operation of the journal;
- Editorial staff strives for perfection and tries to satisfy the needs of readers and authors, defend freedom of expression and promptly respond to the complaints;
- Editorial staff encourages discussions on different actual topics in science among the authors;
- Editorial staff is ready to publish corrections of texts and notes to them, as well as a retraction and apology, if necessary;
- Editorial staff ensures the anonymity of reviewers and independence of quality of the publication from commercial interests; is strives for nothing like adverts or other commercial interests influence editorial decisions;
- Editorial staff cooperates with other publishers and other industry associations on various problems, including ethical issues, bug tracking and publishing of refutation;
- Editorial staff has constantly updated instructions for authors on various problems related to the terms and conditions of publications and the results of their research in the journal.
- Take part in the formation of editorial policy;
- Follow the editorial policy providing the maximum transparency and full accountability to the author;
- Make fair and impartial decisions that are independent of commercial interests, and to organize the process of objective review; keep to the terms of reviewing articles and privacy assessments; protect the confidentiality of reviews on articles;
- Reviewers are responsible for everything that is published in the journal;
- Reviewers formulate an objective and impartial review and if it is necessary, they confirm their opinion, citing a source;
- In the case if the reviewer finds incorrect, erroneous statements or corrupted data he informs the author for eliminating of the violations and for reporting about it to the editors in the prescribed manner;
- Reviewers defend the rights of third parties from unauthorized use of the materials;
- Reviewers protect the integrity of publications, making corrections if necessary, and give out well-founded refusal for those whose manuscripts do not correspond to the research or publishing ethics;
- Reviewers editorial regulate conflicts of interest, monitor and stop a situation of conflict of interest;
- Reviewers authors provide awareness of the requirements of the research submitted for publication;
- Reviewers monitor and suppress the possibility of conflicts of interest;
- Reviewers are in constant contact with the authors on the relevance of published materials, accuracy and originality of the data reported;
- Reviewers should allocate appropriate published provisions that have not yet cited.
Responsibility of the authors:
- The authors should submit to the editor the original works, avoiding unfair citation, false data and parallel publications in other publications;
- To stick to the generally accepted standards of scientific reports;
- To provide the access to the data they received and confirm the sources of their data;
- The authors can use the financial support for the publication of their research
- A statement that all of the data in the article are real and authentic;
- The authors must keep the general requirements, presented by the editorial staff for the registration of publications to their relevance of international publishing standards;
- In the case of incorrect, erroneous statements or falsified data in publications, the author should quickly resolve these infringements and notify the Editor in the prescribed manner;
- The authors have the right to appeal against the decision of the editorial staff in the case of refusal to publish the presented material.