The magazine appears since 2004.
The magazine is registered by Federal Surveillance Service for Compliance with the Legislation in Mass Media and Cultural Heritage Protection. The certificate on registration of ПИ No. ФС77-63555 of October 30, 2015.
Subscription index of Rospechat: 65039
The magazine appears 12 times a year.
Editor-in-chief: Konotopov M.V., Dr.Econ.Sci., prof.
Founder: JSC RuScience [ООО "Русайнс"].
117218, Moscow, Kedrova St., 14, building 2
Abdikeev N.M., Dr.Sci.Tech., prof., deputy vice rector for scientific work (Financial university); Geronina N. R., Dr.Econ.Sci., prof., rector (Moscow bank institute); Gusev B. V., member correspondent of the Russian Academy of Sciences (president of RIA); Demyanov A.A., Dr.Econ.Sci. (deputy director of Department of a transport bezopasnota of Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation); Egorov V. G., doctor of historical sciences, prof., first deputy director (Institute of the CIS countries); Kurtin A.V., Cand.Econ.Sci., (Pension Fund of th Russsion Federation); Levin Yu.A. Dr.Econ.Sci., prof., (MGIMO); Konotopov M. V., Dr.Econ.Sci., prof., deputy of the head of a chair (ET IE Russian Academy of Sciences chair); Nikitin A. A., Dr.Econ.Sci., prof., CEO (CJSC Parizhskaya kommuna); Silvestrov S.N., Dr.Econ.Sci., prof., department chair "World economy and international business" (Financial university); Sokolova Yu.A., Dr.Sci.Tech., professional. rector (Institute of economy and business); Chelnokov V.V., Dr.Sci.Tech. (RIA).
Arie Palenius, prof., director of a campus Mr. Kerava Universiteta of applied sciences of Laurea (Finland)
June Guang, prof., deputy dean of Institute of economy and business administration, Beijing technological university (China)
Lai Desheng, prof., dean of Institute of economy and business administration, Beijing Normal University (China)
Marek Vochozka, prof., rector of Institute of technologies and business of the Higher school of equipment and economies (Czech Republic)
Ona Grazhina Rakauskiyene, the prof., University of Mikolas Romeris (Lithuania)
RULES OF PUBLICATION OF SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES
1. The author, sending to the address of the editorial office of the Innovations and Investments magazine (further – the Edition) the publications, grants to the Edition the right of use of the works (materials) which are selected by edition, the next ways:
- to reproduce materials;
- to extend materials;
- to bring materials to the general attention, including on the Internet;
- to import copies of materials.
The specified rights are granted by the author to the Edition in the territory of the whole world from the moment of placement of material on the site and before the termination of period of validity of an exclusive right to materials according to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. The scientific articles which received a positive expert assessment are published as a rule, no later than half a year from the moment of receipt of the manuscript in edition.
3. For the publication of manuscripts the payment isn't raised from graduate students (graduateds in a military academy) and other authors.
4. Placement in manuscripts of materials of advertizing character without coordination with edition isn't allowed.
RULES OF SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS BY AUTHORS
1. For publication in the Innovations and Investments magazine (further – the Magazine) the scientific articles and reviews answering to subject of the magazine are accepted.
2. Manuscripts of publications and the materials attached to them are presented in the Edition by authors by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The manuscript is submitted in Russian in one of the following formats rtf, doc, docx. Registration parameters: the sheet A4 size, all fields on 20 mm, orientation of the page – book, a font – Times New Roman; a font size – 14 pt; a line spacing – one-and-a-half; arrangement of transfers – automatic; alignment of the text – on width; a space of the first line of the paragraph – 1,25 cm.
It isn't recommended to use the kerning (rarefied or the condensed font), interlinear and nadstrochny symbols shouldn't be applied out of formulas.
Surnames (except the first letter and initials of authors) are carried out by capital letters, settle down on the right and from above from the name of work and are aligned to the right. Academic statuses and academic degrees of authors are carried out by capital letters and settle down in the line below.
According to requirements of VAK of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation it is necessary to specify a position and a place of work, and also the e-mail address or other type of communication with the author which will be published on the website. If at article it is some authors, the listed data are specified for each of them.
The name of article (except the first letter) are carried out by capital letters.
The data specified in item 3 are carried out in the Russian and English languages.
Bibliographies of article are translated also translated into English.
It isn't recommended to apply difficult registration of tables: various frame, association and splitting cells, etc.
In case of need their uses are recommended to be made out the table in the form of drawing.
Signatures of illustrations, headings of tables, formulas, footnotes, links to literature are made out in text form according to state standard specification.
4. Article has to terminate in a bibliography (the list of the used sources) in which only bibliographic links which occur in the manuscript are specified. The list is made out according to "GOST P 7.0.5-2008. National standard of the Russian Federation. System of standards according to information, library and to publishing. Bibliographic link. General requirements and rules of drawing up". [«ГОСТ Р 7.0.5-2008. Национальный стандарт Российской Федерации. Система стандартов по информации, библиотечному и издательскому делу. Библиографическая ссылка. Общие требования и правила составления».]
5. As a rule, the volume of article has to be not less than 0,3 items of l. (12 - 14 thousand signs) and no more than 1,0 items of l. (40 thousand signs).
6. The manuscripts sent to edition have to pass updates, editing, and also obligatory internal and external reviewing.
7. Edition of the Edition leaves for itself the right to refuse consideration of the manuscript which isn't meeting the above requirements, thus it doesn't return the manuscript, but notifies the author on causes of failure (orally or by e-mail).
Онлайн всего: 1